Here we go . . . . it’s almost time for our first ever Daddy/Daughter Dance – “A Night In Paris!” The event takes place on Thursday night, March 19, from 6:30-8:30pm. A couple tips to make it a night to remember:
Moms – please help your amazing daughters find their beautiful “dress to remember” this weekend or next;
Dads – be sure to be ready in that knock-out shirt, jacket and tie (bow tie or other)
Daughters – be sure to pick up your tickets for the evening at the front desk
Thanks to all our volunteers who have already stepped forward to help make this an evening to remember! Still needed: a few mom’s willing to be in charge of taking some photos at the event (we even have cameras available for you to use). Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Join us Thursday, November 13 at the Tigard 99W Location ONLY.
10% of ALL register sales goes to support our Art Literacy Program at West Hills.
2nd Annual Summer Facebook Contest is back by popular demand so we want to encourage everyone to wear their West Hills Christian School apparel while you’re out and about enjoying your summer. Wear it to BBQ’s, on vacation, at the park or zoo or wherever you go!
Here’s how it works….
- Everyone young and old can participate. Let’s all show our support for our school;
- Email ONE picture per person to email@example.com and I will post the picture on our West Hills Facebook page;
- Contest dates are June 11- September 2, 2014;
- 20 Winners will be randomly selected on Friday, September 5, 2014, and announced via our Facebook page;
- Each winner will receive a $25.00 Visa gift card.
Thank you for supporting our amazing school by participating!