About West Hills
Foundations for Life
Statement of Faith
|The families and staff of West Hills Christian School agree to and affirm these biblical truths:
1. We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Tim. 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21).
2. We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Gen. 1:1; Matt. 28:19; John 10:30).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Heb. 4:15; 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (I Cor. 15:3; Eph. 1:7; Heb. 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Cor. 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; and Rev. 19:11).
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ; and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Romans 3:23; 5:8-9; Eph. 2:9-10; Titus 3:5).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; I Cor. 12:12-13; Gal. 3:26-28).
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose in-dwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; I Cor. 3:16; 6:19-20; Eph. 4:30; 5:18).
West Hills Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.