The West Hills Christian School has adopted a policy form of governance. The Board of Directors functions and acts as one for the purpose of establishing policies that will enable West Hills Christian School to achieve its established desirable ends. Members of the Board perform their governance role during a duly called meeting and have no authority, individual or corporate, outside of such duly called meetings. The Head of School is charged with leading the school. Matters concerning the governing policies of the school should be presented to the Board through the Head of School.
The Head of School along with the Leadership Team work to ensure a safe and secure environment for all children to thrive. Questions and concerns that are related to daily activities and/or operation of the school are to be addressed with the Head of School and/or the leadership team member most responsible for the area to be addressed.
- Soo Chang, Head of School
- Britney DeLuca, Director of Admissions & Advancement
- Megan Davis, Director of Instructional Excellence
- Sharon Fisk, Director of Academic Services
- Denise Goffe, Director of Administrative Services
- Amy Lammers, Director of Finance
- Doug Loiler, Director of Athletics