1. We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Tim. 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Gen. 1:1; Matt. 28:19; John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Heb. 4:15; 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (I Cor. 15:3; Eph. 1:7; Heb. 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Cor. 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; and Rev. 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ; and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Romans 3:23; 5:8-9; Eph. 2:9-10; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; I Cor. 12:12-13; Gal. 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose in-dwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; I Cor. 3:16; 6:19-20; Eph. 4:30; 5:18).